Thursday 21 April 2011

Off on Hols

So, after my mum being in and out of hospital, me having my transplant, my grandpa passing away, my sister having pelvic girdle issues through her pregnancy, her eldest daughter being rushed into hospital with gastroenteritis and her 3 week old son being diagnosed and hospitalised with a heart condition, I am finally getting a break away from it all....lol

Hubby and I are off to Dorset for rest, relaxation and a bit of a foodie tour. On top of planned visits to Wild Garlic, River Cottage Canteen and Mark Hix's place, we are going to a couple of microbreweries, an elk & moose farm, various cheese producers and a couple of recommended pubs and tearooms (any other suggestions welcomed).

I also promise to update with a couple of recipes and lots of pictures of wonderful Dorset food.

So Happy Easter to you all and will blog soon

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment