Sunday 27 March 2011

Sorry- Normal service will resume.... NOW!

As usual, the course of giving birth never runs smoothly. My beautiful little nephew was born on Friday but the littles holes in his heart (that all babies have before birth), haven't healed properly. So, things have been little chaotic for the last few days as i've been on babysitting duties so that my sister and her husband can stay at the hospital and sort out my nephew.

Good news is that it looks like everything is beginning to heal nicely now and they are letting him home. This then releases me from babysitting and allows me back into my lovely kitchen...YAY!!

So above are some of the recipes i've made over the last couple of days (in between child minding duties) I hope you enjoy them.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment