Sunday 1 May 2011

My Dorset Foody Adventure Continued - well kinda

Ok, so I know this has absolutely nothing to do with being in Dorset and its wonderful produce, Hubby and I did celebrate Easter there and with, what else......CHOCOLATE.

I treated hubbyto a bountiful range of Chocolate Pizza,



a Chocolate Bacon Bar

and a Firecracker Egg (a chilli and chocolate combination combined with popping candy and toppedwith pink peppercorns), all of which are now eaten.


For me hubby treated me to a Chocolate Buttons egg (as a bit of a throw back to my childhood) and the absolutely astounding Hotel Chocolate Dark Chocolate Ostrich Egg!!!
This egg, together with its accompanying chocolates equate to almost 1 and a half kilos of pure chocolate heaven. The Egg part is the same size of my head and probably as thick...lol. Needless to say, I haven't got anywhere near starting the egg and still have the 3 bars of chocolate out of the separate choc box you get with it.

The top layer of the chocolate box. Alcohol flavoured truffles and 3 bars of choc

Bottom layer. Two of all the bigger chocs and 4 of the smaller ones. How much more chocolate can they cram in?



No comments:

Post a Comment